Skip to main content

End of the semester (project proposal video)


Hi everyone, welcome to my last blog entry. 
 It is quite sad that we have reached at the end of this sem.It was a very valuable experience and lesson for me to be in the class for this subject.  There are many new things that I have learned throughout the period in this class, each topic highlighted by Dr izyan has open my mind and enhance my knowledge especially on sustainable development things.Therefore,  I am aware that sustainable development is not only related to the environment but all factors that provide stability to humans are also taken into account.  These things greatly affect every judgment and behavior in my life.

 So, for the final assignment, we need to prepare a Video related to the project proposal that has been made.  For me, despite not being able to create this video with group members, but the cooperation between us have prevent any problem to accomplish this assesment . So, the final result of this video, we managed to produce a video that explains our project proposal which is planting trees in derelict areas in theorical and  practical which are been presented in the Video, although we unable to produce a video with people in  community due to the pandemic but we have tried our best to describe how the real situation of our project is.  In general, I feel very proud to be in a group where the members are very supportive and help each other in producing of any idea for the tasks given 
 In conclusion, our group has published our project proposal video on youtube.  Check it out, our Video on the link below
https://youtu.be/ThBr5rqMZWQ

Comments

  1. Thank you for being part of our UNGS 1201 class, brother. I appreciate all the hard work that you and your groupmates put into making your project proposal and video. I understand how challenging it must be to fulfill this course requirement, but you guys managed to pull through. So well done! I do hope you'll continue blogging in your free time as you write really well. All the best in your future undertakings 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment